Friday, March 24

STUDIO FRIDAY Theme: 'Secret Stash'

Here it is. My 'secret stash'. My jumble of supplies, paper, inspriation. My husband and I are building a new home. We actually get to move in in 3 weeks!! WOOHOOO!! I will have a studio with a sink and the WORKS! A dream come true, BUT, for now.. I work out of a plastic container. It sits on the dining room floor and spills out into the rest of our rental. We don't even have company come over, because the place is filled with our 'stuff'.

I'm finding that it is hard to 'secretly' tuck something away (so my husband doesn't know I bought it, or so my son stays out of it!) when everything sits on the floor in the living area. I do have an even larger 'stash' in storage. It'll be like Christmas when I get to dig into it again!! Until then, here is my dirty little secret.. no neat work area for me..






..a filtered pic can make anything look nice.. ;)

8 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such beautiful stuff.... start sbing.. u have a ton of stuff!

carrie s. said...

You are going to have so much fun when that studio is ready! I just moved out of the dining room myself, so I'm speaking from first-hand experience! Great stash!

Joy Eliz said...

oh you poor thing...but just think when you will have your studio!! I always buy things and don't tell my honey...shhh - hee-hee

Lisa Marie said...

Congratulations on your impending move! It will be such fun unpacking your studio and putting everything in its new place!

Anette Heiberg said...

Great stuff. I know how it's like to work in a small space. Good luck with your new studio!
www.wynlen.no

Anonymous said...

Great stash! Bet you can't wait to more-what fun to make and create your own studio!

Anonymous said...

Looks like my desk! I have so much supplies that I don't have hardly any room any more! Congratulations on your new home!!! Sound so great your own studio!!!!

Judy Scott said...

I just saw your veiw from your new studio, have you unpacked yet? Judy x