Thursday, March 9

Yeeesshhh.. that cover isn't gonna work. I love it, but it doesn't allow for people to easily add their own art. soooo... back to the drawing board. I purchased another blank. This new one has the space for the artists to really work within. I have started the cover (yet again) using a similiar feel as the one below. It won't have as many layers, or as much depth (it took weeks of adding and taking away paper to get to that point) but it should look pretty neat when its done. I can also get away from the pretty little girl thing. That was not the direction that I wanted the book to go anyway. Oh well.. trial and error. At least I now know how to antique something really quickly. I got a gold wax from Wallie-world and I love it. It adds a wonderful guilded effect.

Ta!

No comments: