Saturday, May 6

Collaborative Book Page for Crazycat



Above is the latest page I have completed for the Collaborative Book Project. I received the book yesterday and just loved the format so much its already complete. This book only has one 'disk' page that I had to do, unlike Anke's book where I had multiple pages to work with. I really enjoyed this process and have some regrets about letting it go! But I will. That's the fun of it! Crazycat wanted her book to be about love and relationships. She referenced a poem that she had written to her husband. I am NOT a lovey-dovey hearts and flowers type of lady so I interpreted the universal, global appeal of togetherness. The reality that time is fleeting and you need to love now, not later.

I used collage, polyurathane, acrylics, ink, and a few secrets...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Abbie!! Looking forward to see the rest of the project!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

i love these!