Friday, June 9

Studio Friday: Fav Art Supply/-ies

" I know for myself, I am at the core a rubber stamper and I would be at a great loss without my many, many ink pads! and running a tight close second is my wonderful paper fetish I have going! LOL!"
-mary ann for Studio Friday.

I have to say, even with such a full table, my favorite art supply has to be my computer. I utilize it everyday for printing to publishing to producing to puttering. From photos to Photoshop, I must admit I love my PC. Its not overly powerful and was very inexpensive but it does more than I need. (and my wallpaper is of my most favorite town in Germany, Memmingen.)

10 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

just looked at your links and looks like we have the same mentor? terry?
how funny...
i hope he comes to my opening next week..you are invited too!
6/16 530-730!
do try to!!!

Pamela said...

Hi Abbie, nice picture. I absolutely LOVE your desk! Oh, and your computer is nice too! :)

Anonymous said...

Sassy table! Love it!
(Speaking of love- Death Cab for Cutie! Weeeee! Love them...)

Have a nice friday!
XoxoxoxoX

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous table, very shabby-chic.

Lisa Marie said...

Ooo...good pick! I didn't even think about my computer, even though I use it all the time. That and my camera. :)

Unknown said...

I love my computer too! What a great setup you have for yours!

tiffini elektra x said...

I agree computer - priceless. . .
P.S. I love your banner as well!

jana said...

i love your table! soo coool!
greetings from germany ;-)

Anonymous said...

I looove my lap top too, but I understand why you enjoy your computor when you have such a beautful desk and chair to sit on by it!

Anonymous said...

First visit here....thru Studio Friday.

Had to stop and say

LOVE the George Bush Countdown Clock!!!

XXO~.S