Wednesday, July 19

Treasure..


So.. yesterday I went to a fabulous second hand shop in Meredith, NH called The Etcetera Shoppe. It was rated as a 'must-see' by Yankee Magazine. Anyways.. I have been shopping there for probably 16 years. I adore it! Wonderful treasures abound, collage elements, old furniture, whatever you want, they have it! I found a black portfolio book that has a heavy black case which converts to a stand. The clips inside don't work very well, but is a treasure! Yeah! I love treasures!

2 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Abbie, thanks for visiting my site. I too love going to arts and craft stores, though I try not to go often, otherwise I will end up being poor. LOL!!!

Susan Schwake said...

too too funny abbie,
i love that place. when i lived in center harbor i got all of our clothing there. what a gem. thanks for reminding me about it. will have to visit!