Tuesday, July 24

Well.. I joined the masses...

I have joined the hard core Harry Potter masses and I finished my book in two days. It arrived Saturday around 2 pm (there was a much fumming at the USPS and Amazon.com because I was sure that it wasn't gonna be delivered on time!) It did arrive and with two wee ones and two doggies, and a hubby to cook for, and the British Open on TV (golf) I managed to get through it by Sunday evening. Wow. Loved it!! Ms JK Rowling out did herself and tied everything together in such a neat and fabulous bundle that I was most impressed. And, yes I saw the 5th movie and wanted to fly away with them as they soared through London at night. Ah. Just to sit and imagine it brings a smile to my face. To know that beyond diapers, bottles, late nights, and tantrums there is another world out there is most refreshing and comforting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got it. Read it. Loved it. It was her best writing ever!