Friday, April 11

It has been awhile..



A digital collage I created yesterday during nap time.. the digital world is very child friendly.. no hazardous glues, permanent inks or choke size pieces.. and with Photoshop it is so easy to adjust and play with elements. I don't quite feel like this one is done. Perhaps a frame or some scroll work. The man and woman image is from an 1897 Medical Reference Book. You may grab the one below and use it anyway you choose. I'd love to see how you use the image in your art or crafts!

7 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

I'm grabbing everything your giving....even though I have no idea what to do with them :-)

I think next winter, I will get on a paper craft kick and see what comes out of my head. I could some some little art pieces in the house to cozy it up some.

Thanks :-) Rosie

Mary said...

Must have been nice back in 1897 not to have to diet until you looked like a stick figure...

Have a great weekend, Abbie!
xoxo,
Mary

Nancy said...

Wow, you are so creative! A gene that I completely lack...unless we're in the kitchen creating food. Then I'm good at it!

Carolyn said...

Hi Abbie !!

Hhmmm - looks a little like me ! :o) LOL
It certainly is an original piece , time to get the thinking cap on with this one !!
Happy weekend to you !

xx

Tara said...

Abbie

I am enjoying the realistic proportions!
:0)
Tara

Vee said...

Realistic proportions, but those are some implants! LOL! It's great that you get to create in tidy ways on Photoshop while the children nap (or some of them nap).

Rhondamum said...

Now why is it that at one time, my body was considered beautiful and paintings were made and pictures published of booties just like mine?

Glad you are getting some "me" time in. Good for you and thanks so much for the free pic!

xoxo