Friday, October 24

Tricky devils..




As a long time blogger here and on MySpace, I know how frustrating it can be for those who want to make their blog their own but just don't know how. There are alot of really cool sites popping up all over the place, such as TheCutestBlogontheBlock.com. If you know a few key pieces of info tho, you can personalize your blog your way too. It does pay to have a basic understanding of HTML. I first learned how to decipher it while using MySpace. Originally that was the only way to personalize your 'space'. Now, it reads almost as a second language to me. Here are some great sites for HTML help. Although, you might need a basic knowledge even to understand them. but give it a try! You never know what's going to happen, just be sure to back up your blog code first!
Good Luck!

EchoEcho
EchoEcho - Hex Color Codes
Tips For New Bloggers - Adding Images to Your Background

6 comments:

Vee said...

Thank you for the info...you're so right...you just never know what's going to happen. The best advice is to save all your information so you can put it back if you have to. I may try doing something a little more exciting some day soon following your links.

Continue to love your creations...you're just so cool, Abbie!

Meggan said...

Hey There! I tried emailing u...but it came back. Hmmm....don't know the problem. Maybe I'm retarded:) lol.

Anke Martin said...

Oh this is pretty cool, thanks for the links....I was just wondering last weekend how to get something changed in HTML and be able to post it on my blog.....have a great weekend!
Smiles, Anke ;)

Kathryn Costa said...

I'm lovin' your digital journal pages. I love the sound of the rain tapping on the rooftop. I too am divorced but not remarried. Tonight it is quite as my son is sleeping over at his best friend's house.

I had a disaster today -- my external hard drive died. Silly me {understatement} didn't have it backed up so I have lost all of my work for the last two years. Hmmmm. Can you believe that I didn't lose my cool or shed a tear? Geek Squad has shipped the drive to their recovery unit, wherever that may be. In the meantime, I'm recreating some things for tomorrow's blog party. I'm just about done. Oh, I also kicked down and purchased a RAID system to back up my system moving forward. I now have a mirror dual drive. Each side is one terrabyte. I guess I'm growing up! Ha!

I was going to head over to Keene for the pumpkin festival but the rain and hard drive disaster kept me tucked in to the tree house.

I hope things are better in your neck of the woods.

xoxo k

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Thank you for the blog help links. I'm rather new at blogging and need all the help I can get.

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Found you on Melissa's blog.
Love your designs!

~ Gabriela ~