Monday, January 2

2012 Bucket List

I think we all do it... start the year off with grand intentions and fabulous lists. Things to do, get done, start, complete or stop, avoid and quit. I take comfort in the start of a new year. As if the entire past 12 months have been wiped clear and its all new again.



1. drink water. I know, simple enough, but I really don't like the stuff yet I feel so much better if I get my daily 6 cups.
2. do a load of laundry from start to finish every day. Put away. Every day.
3. purchase and learn to use a new version of Photoshop. Mine crashes, it needs to go.
4. don't put off or avoid uncomfortable tasks/situations. Step up, take a breath and BE present.
5. get moving. walk. run. squat. lunge. I will be in a bathing suit and proud of my 37 year old self by our trip to Disney in May.
6. Learn. Practice. Ask. Listen. Learn. Earn.
7. read the Bible. Every year this makes my list but I have yet to get 'er done.
8. Make slipcovers for our couches. That will create a great neutral background for new beginnings. (they are a bold red and black plaid now..I'm looking to use new washed dropclothes as an inexpensive fabric.)


I'd say that's a good start. Do you have a list?

xoxo~
Abbie

4 comments:

simran said...

Children do not necessarily have to have their own bedrooms. Some kids actually enjoy sharing a bedroom with a sibling. It may save you some money when you are buying a home, to not have to find a home that has enough bedrooms, that will give each of your kids, their own rooms.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

Have you ever tried drinking ice cold coffee or cappuccino? This is a good way to get the caffeine you need while drinking a refreshing beverage. You can either use instant coffee, mix it in cold water and add some ice or put some coffee grounds in a fine filter and place it in a glass of cold water.
satta king
play bazaar

jatin said...


Play full-court basketball whenever you can. If you love playing, then you probably know a half-dozen spots where you can play street ball or playground pick-up games. While these are good, they don't give you the practice or experience of getting down the whole court. This matters in fast break situations, both offensive and defensive.
satta king
play bazaar

play bazar said...

In the event that you are searching for that common sparkle from your eyebrows and lashes, oil jam is an incredible device to utilize.
play bazaar
satta king